me and my boyfriend stayed here on the 3rd January for one night having bought a deal through groupon. the location of the hotel was fab in terms of being close to a tube station that had great connections but other than that the hotel isn't anything to shout about. as we were placed in a basement room we were rather unhappy with the room as it slightly resembled a prison due to the lack of light.. a bit of daylight might have been nice. I think the description of the room being a city room and all was rather ironic as we could not see any of the city from our dungeon abode.
the hotel was fine for what we needed it for as we only dumped our bags and slept there and did not have the breakfast included as it looked vile so if you are looking just for a place to sleep and get ready then this is fine.
p.s. never got the free bottle of prosecco we was promised but hey ho!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead