Just spent 2 nights at this Hotel which our children booked through Groupon, we were very apprehensive after reading so many negative comments on this Hotel but we had a fab time, we had a basement room which we were dreading but it was fine & we had a window, bedding & towels very clean, bathroom needed some updating but it was clean. Breakfast was excellent, lots of choice of cereal, fruit & hot food, our cooked breakfast was hot enough & everything to pick from, bacon, sausage, black pudding, fried bread, hash browns, mushrooms, scrambled or fried eggs, beans & tomatoes..what more could you ask for. Evening meal was not great but again you had a choice from buffet style. When we arrived they brought a bottle of Presecco in ice bucket & 2 champagne glasses to our room which we really enjoyed. All in all I would defo go back to this hotel if I could have the same room...Hotel does need updating but I am glad we had a nice room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead