We visited a few weekends before Christmas for two nights, and chose this place for the price and the location. My partner has stayed here a few times before on business and deemed it just fine for what it was, and I do agree. Check in was easy and fast and our room was ready before check-in time so that was a bonus! Everything was clean, beds where comfortable and shower was hot and pressure incredible. It is a little worn as a general over-view but as just a sleeping arrangement it definitely did what it was meant to. It is up a hill but it’s not a bad walk in nice weather, the closeness to the tube station is definitely a pro too. I probably wouldn’t stay again as there are so many other hotels in different places to experience in London, but to be close to Camden/Kings Cross it was just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead