There are many examples of poor hotels - usually we are lucky but this time we found ourselves in a hotel which in our opinion should be closed by the local authority until it is safe and clean. The owners of this miserable Manchester based chain should be ashamed to offer such properties in a capital city ..........it is Blackpool 1950s writ large. Perhaps the company has no budget, is running at a loss, cannot raise funds for investment, does not train staff. Whatever,this IS Fawlty Towers.
The photographs tell it as it is .......each is captioned appropriately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead