Just stayed one night in this hotel. Room was adequate and bar stayed open late. However my colleagues warned me about the breakfast. Didn't think it was possible to a get a breakfast buffet quite so wrong. Didn't try sausage, egg, mushroom as they looked inedible. What I did try was pretty bad and croissant I resorted to was stale. Apple juice was ok!
Next time I work at the roundhouse I will try somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead