Knightsbridge Hotel
US$258
US$191
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barfirmdale hotelsbrompton roadhonor barroom servicekit kempquiet streetharvey nicholsquiet cul de sacboutique experiencefirmdale groupboutique stylehome away from homelovely hotelsitting areacomfortable roomslittle touches
Reviewed 14 November 2012

All Firmdale hotels are are joy to stay in, stylish, comfortable, quirky and with excellent service. The Knightsbridge is a small quiet hotel, like a delightful b and b with extra charm. We were only staying one night after our wedding earlier in the day but they had made a note from an earlier stay and upgraded us to a suite, which had the most comfortable bed we had ever slept in. There is no restaurant, but we had a snack in the lounge which was good and breakfast was delicious. It's a little gem of a hotel in a great spot.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Boutique hotel with a wonderful location, on a quiet street although literally around the corner from Harrod's. Although there is no breakfast service, it is in the midst of great eating and shopping places. Rooms can be small, so think about this when you are booking. The reception staff is quite helpful; although some of the staff are less knowledgeable there is always at least one person present who is senior. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzannah1234
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Impeccable service in a boutique hotel located on a quiet street, yet in the midst of Knightsbridge. We were upgraded to a fantastic suite, which of course influenced our stay. Everything was perfect -- decor, beds, view, noise level. We would definitely return

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dannyboy2_10
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I chose the Knightsbridge Hotel as it was close to where I was getting married in Chelsea and I had stayed at several other Firmdale Hotels before and loved them. I had been assured when I made the booking that I would have a room with a room right next door for my 2 bridesmaids to stay in and be close for the morning of the wedding. When I checked in the room I was given did not have the bridesmaids room next door. After the staff could see I was very upset they immediately rallied and found me another beautiful room with a lovely room opposite for my bridesmaids. All the staff were very caring and friendly, especially one of the bellboys. I can highly recommend the hotel for its location, service and decor and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The Knightsbridge is the very best luxury B&B in London and service was near perfect this time. Especially the concierge team is perfect.

The rooms are very well kept and spotless - best housekeeping in London! Even laundry was perfectly done.

The only thing you miss here is a restaurant for breakfast. During the afternoon and evening the library and honesty bar is just perfect.

The adress is maybe not the hottest in London, but you do have Harrods and Harvey Nichols just around the corner as well as the V&A museum, Natural history museum and Science museum.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family