“Princess Diana Cafe”

Cafe Diana
Ranked #3,258 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: nettes kleines Cafe zu Gedenken an prinzessin Diana,in der nähe ihres wohnortes. mit vielen andenken an sie im innern des cafes.straßencafe, gern besucht von touristen und geschäftsleuten. ein muss für fans der königsfamilie, speziell diana fans. gemütlich, gutes preis-leistungsverhältnis. sehenswert. fast schon eine kleine sehenswürdigkeit.
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have been to this cafe on many ocassions, but it was about 10 few years ago since I last went there. I enjoyed going to this cafe for lunch when I lived around the corner. I am was a big fan of the late Princess Diana, so I enjoyed looking at all the photos. However, I dont know what it is like now. I must make a trip and go there this year.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Middle eastern food at a great price. Warm Arabic bread with yummy chicken kabobs. Tasty salad and pickle, tantalizing sauces and just the right spice. This meal was soooo good at a great price. About 10£ pp? A small dining area and not fancy, friendly fast service and I loved all the pics of princess Diana on the wall. I'd go back again and again! A great find in expensive London !

1  Thank 59galtraveler
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My husband and I popped into Cafe Diane for a quick breakfast yesterday. We ordered 3 fried egg toasted sandwiches, a coffee and orange juice. What arrived was something else completely, and the poorest quality.

We got one egg sandwich, untoasted and when we pointed this out, the owner simply took the sandwich away and stuck the whole thing, including the egg in a sandwich toaster - recooking the egg, flattening the whole thing. 30 seconds later he brought back an over cooked, stinking egg sandwich that was completely inedible and subsequently left on the plate.

The other two sandwiches were average so we ate them. Instead of 1 coffee and 1 orange we got 2 coffees and 1 orange. To avoid hassle we just kept the extra coffee.

The finale was the bill - a grand total of £17! now baring in mind they charge £1.20 for two toasts, i have no idea how they got to £17 for this poor excuse of a breakfast. Appalling.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This cafe is so cute. Nothing fancy just a little local restaurant right outside the Kensington Palace Garden gate. Dina would stop here .......perhaps for take out. They have pictures of her all over. Her letters to them and also pictures of her in the cafe. The food is middle eastern and done with a nice touch. Inexpensive for London and a great local casual little place to eat. I had the lamb both times we went and it was one of my favorite meals. You look out over the Kensington Palace Gates so the view is nice, too. Our server, a nice young girl, was so helpful and pleasant.
I would recommend this little cafe to everyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Coffee prices displayed were take away menu only. When coming to pay the cost was £1 more per cup. Staff were nice but I will not be back. stuart

1  Thank Stuart-from-Molesey