“Good quality food ”

Neighbourhood: Camden
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Good quality food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I ate here with a colleague. The meal was very tasty and about average cost for a London restaurant. The staff are friendly and polite. Everything was clean and tidy and the food was served quickly. Definitely recommended.

London, United Kingdom
“Indian food at its best in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

This for me is a nigh on perfect London curry house. Good value and excellent yet predictable Indian food. I've eaten her often and am yet to have anything other than a brilliant meal.

• Visited August 2013
London
“Good quality food - I've never had an indifferent meal here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

I'm a regular at this curry house - I and friends have eaten here every week or two for the past few years. We find the food is good quality, with very fresh ingredients - I've never had an indifferent dish here.

The place is fairly smart, and not particularly busy when I go (during the week). Service is friendly (though sometimes slow recently - however as I'm a regular it may be they don't notice me so much!)

Overall I say it's well worth a visit. It also does takeaways and delivery.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“tasty food but service that makes you feel uncomfortable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

the food was tasty although not the best curry i've tried. between us we had a lamb and chicken dish. both were nicely spiced but the portions were quite small and the amount of sauce served not generous enough. the worst bit was definitely the service. they pushed us to order more food when we didn't want to and when the bill came they'd added a cover charge and a 15% service charge which we certainly wouldn't have chosen to pay but they were quite insistent that we pay it. overall this tarnished what would have been a pleasant meal.

• Visited December 2012
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Very Stylish, proper, quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

Central London is often not up to much when it comes to food, this place is very genuine, the restaurant has been trading for many years which has to be a good sign, very smart decor and stylish furnishings, typical menu but with some interesting specials. I had the usual starter then a Madras with rice, no dodgy food colourings, not the usual tasteless slop, proper herbs and spices, nice consistency, tender, quality meat. Only slight complaint was starter portion was a bit mean but it was a starter and main was plentiful. Would definitely visit here again.

• Visited November 2012