“Excellent Sunday Roast Dinner”

The Orange Public House
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Transit: Victoria mainline & tube station 15 minute walk, Sloane Square 10 minute walk. Bus links to north & south London (C1, 211 & 11).
Description: Welcome to The Orange Public House & Hotel. In our beautifully restored building you'll find a bustling bar serving fine ales and cocktails. Our casual dining rooms on the ground and first floor offer a fresh and seasonal modern European menu. The Orange has four beautifully designed bedrooms that offer the perfect retreat after a long day in the city. Each room boasts complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious king size beds and en-suite bathrooms complete with Aesop amenities.
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Having arrived in London on a Sunday, we decided we would look for a good Sunday roast dinner. We found The Orange and made a reservation for their upstairs dining room (downstairs is a pub). We had roast beef dinner with all the trimmings and it was excellent. Perfectly cooked with crunchy potatoes and crispy Yorkshire puddings. They had a nice selection of wines by the glass as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a reviewReviews (730)

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I came here at the weekend with my husband. Food was great and freshly made. Cocktails were great as was the scenery and the location. We had a little walk around belgravia afterwards and it was lovely. Would definitely come back here again. Prices fair for the quality.

3  Thank HeartsandLove
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my friends to have couple of drink was amazing made by Jack is very friendly and attentive person..!!!

2  Thank Raju G
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I had a meal here with friends recently, and where the establishment is really nice and always lively, unfortunately the food and service is really disappointing. If you like pizza then you are ok as that is really the best option here. I had the Bouillabaisse of salmon, mussels & clams, rosemary focaccia, which was probably the smallest ever potion I have ever received, salmon was over cooked and dry, together with 2 claims and 2 mussels, all for the fine price of £20. What a rip off! Service, although polite, was very slow as we waited over 45 mins for our starters, which then didn't come out all together and in the case of the pizza was cold. Very disappointing experience, expected more from this place which I can only say is overrated!

Date of visit: June 2017
CubittHouse, Manager at The Orange Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, and I’m really sorry to hear that your experience didn’t fulfil your expectations. We take a lot of pride in providing our guests not only with exceptional products, but to round these with a friendly and effective service for everyone, unfortunately it seems like we missed something this time around. I would really appreciate it if you could get back to my so we can discuss the details of your recent visit. If you’d be so kind to contact me on feedback@cubitthouse.co.uk would be great. Thanks in Advance.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Visited twice in last few weeks, once just for drinks then returned for lunch.

Food was delicious and service was very attentive.

Had 2 course 'working lunch' for £20 and 'hay gnocchi' was super flavourful and just the right sized portion. The dessert of rhubarb and ginger rice pudding was divine - the best dessert I've had for a long time!