The Ibis Euston has been my favourite Hotel in London for a number of years whether on business or pleasure this is mainly due to the location and underground car park.
The Hotel is situated just outside of the congestion zone so I usually drive to it and the use the Tube from Euston which is only 50 yards walk.
I always find it to be well up to the Accor Group standard, prices can get high during busy times, so try to book well in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Euston Ibis London
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston