My boyfriend and I booked this hotel last minute when we travelled to London for a gig in May.
I had been before and was pleasantly surprised to find they have revamped the lobby area - it looks very modern with lots of comfy chairs and a large reception area. We stayed on the second floor. Room was spacious and bed was really comfy. Bathroom was nice and tidy.
My only small complaint would be there were only 2 towels in the room. I would have liked some extra (i.e for my hair after a shower).
We also parked in the car park, loads of spaces and really quite cheap for centre of London - £15 for 24 hours.
All in all, lovely stay, convenient location and a good nights sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Euston Ibis London
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston