Great location for business stay. The hotel is comfortable and clean but fairly basic as you would expect for this price point.
Staff were very friendly and efficient and I expect I will return on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Euston Ibis London
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston