Spent a month in Britain at a range of hotels and B&B's - Rydges was the worst place we stayed. Staff were rude, condescending and completely unhelpful. Room facing Gloucester Rd had a window which would not close, making it cold and letting excessive traffic noise in. Breakfast on first morning was poor, with very little selection and no service, so did not go there for the rest of our stay. Wifi reception in room was poor and so slow in was useless. Had to sit in lobby for Wifi and still very slow.
Definitely will not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Kensington London is a four star deluxe design inspired boutique hotel which has been fully refurbished in 2011. Facilities include wired and wireless internet, fitness suite, Restaurant & Wine Bar, Lounge Bar, 24 hour room service etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rydges Kensington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Kensington London Hotel London
- Rydges Kensington Plaza London
- Hotel Rydges Kensington Plaza
- Hotel London Rydges
- Rydges London