Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul U

Great little Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2024
I stayed at London Lodge Hotel a few times and had a wonderful experience.

My last couple visits were in 2013 and 2014. Front desk staff were all amazing and arranged taxi from the hotel to Heathrow Airport when I checked out, which I really appreciated.

Lea was so amazing and provided great customer service. I know Lea is no longer working here, but I am sure Mandy has kept up the great customer service (I met Mandy a few times during my visits and she sees many people so I am not sure if she remembers me but she is great at providing customer service and will go out of her way to make your stay a great one).

Although it's been a while, I send a thank you to Mandy and hopefully I'll see you again soon.

Paul
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Mandy Chiu, General Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 14 Mar 2024
Dear Paul,

How are you ? What a pleasant surprise to see your message! Hope you are keeping well. Thank you for your review. It would be wonderful to see you again. Please do let us know when you are planning your next trip to London.

£255
    £137
3.6 miles from London Lodge Hotel
View more hotels in London
1,040 results
All reviews earls court continental breakfast quiet street kensington high street earl s court single room tube station minute walk small hotel kensington palace restaurants and pubs mini bar walking distance yogurt piccadilly line nice stay would stay again
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2023

I have stayed at this hotel since 2014 {it was serendipity that I selected this hotei in 2014). Based on the impressions from my first stay at the London Lodge Hotel, I continued to use this hotel for my annual visits to the United Kingdom - and what a wonderful it was. This is cozy little establishment in Kensington. It is just off High Steet by a few blocks

There are no other commercial in the hotel's neighborhood, that I know of.

The staff (to include the general manager) - are more like friends and family. Each and every employee will go out of their way to accommodate - arranging transportation, providing suggestions on places to visit and eat at.

My room has always been clean and comfortable. And when I request something, the staff responds immediately (and always with a smile.

If you want to stay in heaven while you visit London - this is the place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Mandy Chiu, General Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2023

Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for your stay again. To us, you are just like our old friend coming to visit us. Thank you for your card and chocolates as well, all of us enjoyed them. We appreciate your kind support and taking your time to write the review. We love your tile ' A little bit of Heaven in London' we will certainly try our very best to continue with our good work and trying to create a little bit of heaven for everyone. Most importantly , we would like to be everyone's London Home.

We look forward to seeing you again next year. In the meantime, look after your family and yourself. All will be much better next year! Have a fantastic festival season!

Reviewed 19 November 2023

First visit to London and so glad our group chose this gem of a hotel! Great location, clean and comfortable with a great breakfast selection. Mandy does a great job interacting with her guests and makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Will certainly be staying here again upon returning to London!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mandy Chiu, General Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2023

Thank you so much for taking your time to write the review. So happy to know that you all enjoyed your stay with us. By the way, I love interacting with our guests, I learn so much from everyone everyday. I am enjoying it.

Just to let you know that we replaced 8 rooms' beds today, so we are continue to invest and making sure all our guests will be comfortable and enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you both back to the London Lodge Hotel soon. Well, may i take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy festival season ! Stay health and happy !

Reviewed 12 November 2023

Fantastic stay once again. Lovely room 3. What a fantastic bed slept great. As always fabulous breakfast and great staff . Lovely clean room hotel great only 10 minutes walk to train station.see you all next year Lorraine & Andy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mandy Chiu, General Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2023

Dear Lorraine & Andy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking your time to write the review, always great to know that our guests enjoyed their stay. We look forward to welcoming you both back next year! In the meantime , take good care of yourself and enjoy every day! May we take this opportunity to wishing you both all the very best for the festival season!

Mandy & Team

Reviewed 26 October 2023

The London Lodge Hotel is a fantastic hotel to use when you visit London. The rooms are very well decorated, the beds are very very comfortable. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, and also Mandy Chu was exceptionally helpful following our first meeting

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mandy Chiu, General Manager at London Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2023

Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the London Lodge Hotel very soon.

All the best

Reviewed 28 September 2023

From the minute I walked into the flower-scented lobby to when I left I was impressed. The manager and staff made sure we were happy and comfortable throughout. The continental breakfast had all you needed and I am missing the croissants, fresh fruit, and honey Greek yogurt. Stayed in 2 different rooms and I suggest room 22 which overlooks the street and has a nice tall ceiling. The staff was kind enough to hold luggage when we arrived before check-in time and when we left for 2 nights out of town. Should I ever return to London this will be my home away from home. The hotel is clean, safe, and in an excellent location.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your stay and your excellent review, you certainly appreciate good things in live, our pastries are freshly baked in house every morning and our fresh fruit are hand picked by our team. The organic Greek honey yogurt is also my favour too. We recently changes most of our bedroom carpets, I hope you will like them too. We look forward to welcoming you back to your London home in the near future.