“An other great Sunday Night!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Warwick

The Warwick
Reserve with OpenTable
The Warwick is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,588 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Description: The Warwick is a Gastropub located in the heart of London's Pimlico, just 5 minutes walk from Victoria station.We offer a range of seasonal freshly prepared food, a comprehensive drinks selection along with first class service - both in the pub and our brand new first floor dining room.Free WiFi is available for all customers and dogs are welcome!
London, United Kingdom
“An other great Sunday Night!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I do not usually leave many "nice" reviews but I have to after reading a couple of the last ones being one of the regulars here!
I go almost every Sunday to The Warwick for 2 different reasons: the first is that the roasts are within the best in London in my opinion, and for such quality £14.50 is a great deal, and secondly because of the great Pub Quiz every Sunday night!
Yes it is loud and rowdy, but that is why me and loads of other locals come here every Sunday, as in fact is usually fully booked for the quiz and we reserve a table almost every week to make sure we can sit!If you love a nice pub quiz make sure you DO NOT miss the Warwick on Sundays!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

i had dinner on Monday night at the warwick. we were pleasantly greeted by a waitress as we walk in. she then explained that they had a dining room with a different menu and there was 25 % discount off the whole bill if we eat upstairs so we decided to give a go. I had the steak tartare with quails yolk witch was very nice. while my wife had the crab tian " truly amazing" I wish i had go for it myself. For mains we had grilled Dover sole and pheasant breast the fish was cooked perfectly crispy on the out side and juice inside. The pheasant breast was all lovely especially the chili chocolate jus. The waitress was very attentive making sure everything was ok with our meal. We shared a dessert because we were so full we went for the Chocolate Marquise witch again was very pleasant you could taste that i had been made with good dark chocolate.All in all was a very nice experience i would defiantly go back and recommend to friends.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“lovely atmosphere, had high hopes for food but food was awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went for dinner on Saturday night, place was full so we had high hopes, staff were lovely, menu looked good. We had fish and chips and gnocchi, the fish was so awful, all sloppy and the batter was soggy, it resembled a supermarket ready meal and not an expensive one.
The gnocchi was just lumps of leaden pasta, tasteless. The wine for £25 was expensive but was nice so that was a positive. We didn't want the night to be spoilt so we thought we'd give the deserts a chance. We had sticky toffee pudding and Madagascan vanilla ice cream and I had a trio of panna cottas. the toffee pudding was nice however the ice cream was awful. The panna cotta's were presented beautifully so I thought they'd be gorgeous but they were completely tasteless. We told the waitress who said the chef admitted he had shop bought the ice cream after running out so we could be refunded for that but the panna cotta was down to personal taste so our meal with wine came to £70, not worth it, the pub itself is lovely, very buzzy, great atmosphere but the food was awful so we won't be returning unfortunately or recommending it. The waitress was lovely however, excellent service as far as she was concerned.

1 Thank cherry m
Artem K, Owner at The Warwick, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Please accept my sincere apologies for the quality of food that you experienced at The Warwick. This is nowhere near our standards and I would like to invite you back to have dinner on us and see that we can do a much better job. Please get in touch if you wish to take us up on this offer.
“Sunday night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was there on Sunday night and although a bit rowdy with the quiz on it had a great fun atmosphere. The food we had was good value for money and thank you to the staff for sorting out a free drink for my friends birthday. I would recommend it if you looking for a busy venue with a great atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
England
“Avoid this place at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

A while back, someone had the idea to change this pub into a gastropub. Some free advice, stop playing at restaurants and go back to being a regular pub. Food awful, risotto clearly heated in a microwave because it was piping hot in the middle, side orders the other extreme and cold, sent back to kitchen and arrived hot after main courses finished. The are charging top dollar for very average fare and the service was just plain bizarre. Waitress thought it would be a good idea to offer to serve the starter with the main course. Seriously? I would not return to this place if they paid me and offered the food for free. Oh and beware Sunday nights where in addition to the poor food and bizarre service you have to endure a screaming compere on a quiz night. A problem if you book through Toptable, where no forewarning of this fiasco is given. There are so many good restaurants nearby run by professionals. Give The Warwick a miss.

Artem K, Owner at The Warwick, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Judging by your review there isn't much that we can now do to rectify the issues, but please accept my personal apology for your experience at The Warwick. We treat all comments extremely seriously and actions have been taken as a result. If there is anything at all that we can do to compensate you for such an unpleasant experience please get in touch.