“Okay for work”

Novotel London Tower Bridge
Ranked #232 of 1,076 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

This is the third Novotel I have been in where the toilet is separate from the bathroom. I don't get that. Room was fine. Rain shower head was great but the sink water smelled like sewage. Breakfast was mediocre...not as good as the other Novotel that I've stayed at. Wifi was free but it was very spotty in the room...worked great in the lobby though. All in all, it was okay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for giving us your feedback online following your stay at our property.
I am appreciative that you brought these points to my attention and I will straight away make sure that we will check the sewage of your room. As for your comments regarding the breakfast, although I am very surprised by them, as this is an area where we usually get a lot of praise, I will check with our Food and Beverage Manager to make sure that we are up to the standards and deliver the quality we always.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next visit in London.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Hotels in London can be outrageously expensive, so this Novotel was a pleasant surprise. For the price paid, this was a very competative hotel. It was a very short walk to the tube station, and within walking distance to my meetings in central London. The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. There was a bit of street noise, but nothing unusual for a big city. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for these nice comments following your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am really pleased to read that you liked our convenient location, in the heart of the City of London just on the doorstep to Tower Hill underground station as well as being a shot walk away from some of London’s major attractions such as Tower Bridge or the Tower of London. I am also glad to see you liked our spacious, clean room and most important, that you will stay with us again.
It was our pleasure looking after you and we will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel for your next visit to London.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The key to the hotel room did not work. The minibar had water bottles that had been unscrewed and drunken a bit. The place is not particular. Below pair. There are plenty of other hotel in the area. One positive - The night staff was responsive and quick.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GoodLifeStockholm
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to describe your experience following your stay at our property. I am very grateful you brought this to our attention.
After reading your detailed comments regarding the negligence described above and despite believing this is really a one off situation, I have immediately gathered my housekeeper and maintenance manager and we have put in place all the right measures to avoid future occurrence.
We really look forward welcoming you back to the Novotel London Tower Bridge and we will make sure you get a very enjoyable experience during your next stay with us.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Very well located, close to Tower Bridge and tube station. Room is very comfortable, design is great, and the staff is very much pleased to help you.
Although expensive, there is virtually nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I would really like to thank you for your kind comments and compliments left here on Tripadvisor following your stay in our hotel.
I am delighted to read that there is virtually nothing to complain about, that you liked our comfortable rooms, the design of our hotel and of course our very helpful staff.
I look really forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your next visit to London.
Christophe Pfeilstücker
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great location (basically steps away from tube) and clean room! Sofa bed was good size for two under school age children. Breakfast was plentyful and dinner menu very tasty. Staff was friendly.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank poutapilvi
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for your nice comments following your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am really pleased to read that you liked our convenient location, in the heart of the City of London just on the doorstep to Tower Hill underground station as well as being a shot walk away from some of London’s major attractions such as Tower Bridge or the Tower of London. I am also glad to see you enjoyed our rich breakfast offer, that you had a very tasty dinner and finally that you found our staffs to be so friendly.
I was a real pleasure looking after you as well as your family and we will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel for your next visit to London.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This hotel has perfect location for your stay in London, it offers normal price for high and professional service. The hotel is very clean and you feel welcomed from the first moment you enter the building. For my future stays in London this will be definitely my choice. Many Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Juraj J
Christophe P, Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review and this excellent 5* rating following your stay at our property.
It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, liking our convenient location to be perfect and finding our hotel to be very clean. We are also pleased to read that you enjoyed our professional service, feeling welcomed from the first moment you entered our hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back again to the Novotel London Tower Bridge for your next stay in London.