Lovely hotel to base any length of stay in the capital. We stayed 2 nights but could have been very happy in our executive room for at least a week. very impressed by the bathroom and it's gadgety clear/opaque wet-room wall. modern decor and comfy bed. travelling in early Feb the hotel wasn't busy and so was very quiet, but I imagine it would not be overly noisy at peak times either. there was little to none traffic noise when the windows were closed, and wasn't terrible when they were open. The hotel is tucked a little bit away from the main road but 2 minutes walk to Tower Hill underground and Fenchurch Street Stations. The Tower of London and London Bridge are both visible from the hotel and so only a stroll away. We only paid for the room and did not choose to eat at this hotel after discovering a lovely breakfast served over the road. I look forward to returning to this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge