We stayed in the Novotel for 2 nights. Welcoming staff at reception and in the bar and "good mornings/evenings from all of the staff". The rooms are a simple but comfortable design but I had two misgivings. Number 1: The size of the toilet which is seperate from the Bathroom is tiny. I am of average build and height and barely got to sit on the toilet! Number 2: The TV/Music is a right pain in the backside to use having to repeat all steps from the menu just to change the channels or music station. Apart from these small misgivings the hotel is very well situated and within 1 minute of Tower hill underground. The bar is quite modern and staff were lovely but they have no residency policy and the bar was closed by 1am on a Friday night, all myself and my other half wanted was a nightcap. Would we stay in Novotel Tower bridge again? Yes because of location and pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge