My husband, son, and I stayed at the Novotel London Tower Bridge for three nights in August 2014. We had no complaints. The room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The hotel staff was helpful. The hotel is committed to conservation and thus a room key is needed to use electricity - this prevents lights being left on or other waste while you're out. The bathroom was very modern with a glass wall that could be clear or opaque with a switch, which took a little getting used to. The breakfast buffet was amply stocked and quite tasty. The location was perfect for our needs with several nice restaurants nearby. We had no problems with the hotel and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge