I stayed here with my wife for a couple of nights in August.
The welcome from a very friendly helpful receptionist (Bianca) was excellent.
We had an executive room which was newly refurbished and of a decent size.
We weren't in the hotel for very long but our stay was comfortable and very enjoyable.
Prices are as you would expect for a hotel in a central London location so not cheap by any means but comparable to most other similar hotels.
We were staying for our anniversary and a note from the hotel manager congratualting us was a kind and thoughtful touch.
I'd recommend the hotel happiy to anyone wanting a central location, close to Tower Hill tube and a ten - fifteen pound taxi ride into the West End.
I'd also recommend the river bus as a covenient and pleasent way to get around and the roof top bar in the Doubltree hotel opposite for a cocktail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge