The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
Marylebone Hotel
US$340
US$177
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$223
US$369
US$177
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

The Langham, London(London)
US$626
US$485
Agoda.com
3,172 results
All reviewstower bridgetube stationfenchurch streetsofa bedexecutive roomcircle lineminute walkexcellent locationfamily roommodern hotelbusiness tripexcellent staylong weekendhotel restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was includedwest end
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Nothing special to about this. Standard chain hotel with standard rooms. Hotel is clearly made with a focus on being efficiently run - rooms are made with a focus of making them easy to clean and maintain with no special features at all. Service good though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Flemming_Meineche
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We received an email in advance offering an upgraded room and when asked at check in was advised there was no availability. On checking the booking system these were available. I did email to complain but still have received no response.

We arrived just after 12 and our room was ready which was great. We had an exec room on the 7th floor which on first inspection was nice however the bathroom can only be described as style over function. The inability for the sink to store water is not good and my partner had to leave the tap running to shave...such as waste of water!

Our robes were delivered quickly after check which was nice but where should they be hung up! Again style over function in the bathroom area. The rest of the room and service were fine but those 2 things brought down the overall impression and score.

The hotel is in a fantastic location and I would consider staying again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stood at the hotel for 2 nights last Friday.
From the check-in to the checkout it has been a truly nice experience.
We arrived quite early but the room was available and we can left the luggage and rest for a while before visiting the city.
The staff is great, they host my children with a warm welcome and satisfy their needs. After backing to the room we found a lot of little milk cups in the fridge as one of my kids liked them a lot with a kind complimentary message.
I stood other times in this hotel for business reasons but I saw it in a different way being on holiday with my family.
Thanks all for what you did. We appreciated it and remember this holiday for a very long.
Gracie, ciao.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
VeroDelattre, General Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Marcello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Novotel London Tower Bridge.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback in order to always improve our services and I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I have spent 3 nights at the Novotel and I really enjoyed my stay.
I absolutely love the design of the hotel, the breakfast had a great variety, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was really lovely. Everybody with whom I have interacted has always been very friendly and helpful.

Will certainly be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Domenico,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed for just the 1 night in early September and was really impressed with how modern and clean the rooms were as well as how friendly the staff were!

Overall a good stay and would happily stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple