“Great service!”

Ranked #188 of 25,296 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Bus Numbers: 24 (24 hrs), 27 (24 hrs), 31, 168, 748, N5, N28, N31. The last tube from Camden Town Tube Station on Monday to Saturday nights leave at 00:24AM going South and 00:49AM going North. On Sunday nights, the last tube leaves at 23:33PM going South and 23:55PM going North. Prestige Car Service - 020 7284 4040
Description: After being a stronghold for live bands and the alternative scene for many years, Camden will now welcome a more glamorous crowd with the launch of Proud Cabaret Camden. Formerly Proud Kitchen, the south gallery has undergone dramatic transformation to offer not only food but a glamorous, more decadent, 360º entertainment experience that will be the perfect partner to the Proud Camden gallery and live music venue.Complementing the new look venue and stage show is a menu created by the hotly tipped South American chef Edwin Mendoza. Mendoza, who has previously run Michelin Star restaurants, guides Proud Cabaret Camden into the UK’s top culinary league, serving up fresh, exciting and affordable food inspired by worldly ingredients.From beef bresola with truffle mayonnaise and aged parmesan to baked seabass fillet with sauté carrot and fennel on a coriander and red onion salad, the menu is bursting with delicious dishes of the quality you would expect to find in a top London restaurant.
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend shared a lovely and fairly priced meal there. Our server Zara was so friendly and helpful. We were recommended to go here by a friend and we will definitely be returning! Great for a couples night out.

ProudGroup, Public Relations Manager at Proud Cabaret Camden, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks very much Kerri!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Amazing night for our corporate event, the show was incredible and the whole team extremely helpful and nice.
We had so much fun, Giuseppe, the manager, looked after us all night and make us feel special. I highly recommend this place.

ProudGroup, Public Relations Manager at Proud Cabaret Camden, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thanks for this Laura! Glad you enjoyed, we'll pass this on to Giuseppe!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This was an alright night out but not what I expected after reading the blurb. Not %100 burlesque more circus in underwear. We payed the premium package defo not worth it, the food was not brilliant and I had to stretch my neck to see. We got a bill at the end of the night for a £140 odd, £59 was service charge (no we did not pay it) plus a couple of extra things we did not have! They took them off but I wander if this was a common occurrence as I saw lots of people scrutinising their bill. If I go again I will go to the club in wc3, someone said it was better and I defo would not pay for premium

2  Thank lisa857

Thank you for your review Lisa.

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your night but it sounds like there were room for improvements. Service charge of 12.5% is added on for larger parties as is standard practice in a lot of venues and goes to our hard-working service staff.

We only employ the highest trained cabaret and burlesque performers and have details of this on our website. Although Cabaret comes in different forms, we pride ourselves on a ‘360 experience’ where all aspects of the show are at the highest standard. We will take your feedback on board and hope to see you at Proud Cabaret in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted a fun night out. It was one of our first nights out together in London.

The show was really fun. The host of the show was so funny she was fantastic! She really made it such a fun experience. The acts were great and the show was a fun experience.

I give this a poor rating because the service and food were terrible. We sat for a long time before we were served our champagne. After we finally got it, it took a long time for a waitress to take out order. The food took forever. We ordered a cocktail and the waitress said because the food was taking so long the cocktail would be on the house. We ordered a dirty martini and it tasted terrible! The waitress and the barman agreed and a new one was made but it tasted the same. Perhaps he didn’t know how to make a dirty martini, but it definitely did not taste like any other dirty martini I’ve had before.

When our food finally arrived it looked like someone just threw it together. It was the worst food I’ve had. I understand for shows you’re not going to get the most amazing food but this really was worse than airplane food. A side of mushrooms that we initially ordered, never arrived (probably for the best) and we were never offered dessert which we paid for as part of our “3 course meal.” We paid £130 each for this meal and on top of that got charged an extra for the terrible drinks and side that never came.

I would recommend the show, the girls were fantastic even despite the technical difficulties they had to deal with (sound went out). They took everything in stride and put on a great show. I would not go there for the service or the food, I’m sure there has to be better Cabaret venues that have a great show, food and service. I would not return here, this is too overpriced for what it is.

3  Thank MissS423
ProudGroup, Public Relations Manager at Proud Cabaret Camden, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

I'm sorry to read that we fell below your expectations we welcome all feedback and it is extremely useful to know where we let you down. We have passed on your comments to the venue management and kitchen team who will ensure this doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Ladies you put on a classy performance well done.

We didn't know what to expect, the evening exceeded all expectations.
A great atmosphere, friendly staff and all round enjoyable evening.
We didn't have a clue what to expect from the evening. We wanted to experience something different and that we did. We had a fun evening and would recommend anyone who wants a fun filled evening to chose this venue.
Thank you very much Proud Cabaret Camden for a fabulously fun evening.

Thanks very much for this lovely review! So pleased you had a great night and hope to welcome you back soon.