US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$139
US$115
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,125 results
All reviewsoxford streetbond st tube stationgreat locationcentral locationdeluxe roomrooms are smallafternoon teabusiness tripmini barwest endhyde parkdebenhamstheatresoho
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I am no stranger to the Radisson hotels, so the high standard of help, advice and friendliness expected was very apparent in this hotel. From reception to bar to resaurant to our room - everything was smooth and enjoyable.

Room Tip: We were on the North corner overlooking Oxford Street, but the glazing and special curtains cut out all noise - a very quiet comfortable night's sleep
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
BarbaraFrigiolini, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Alexander,

It is a delight to read your comments regarding your recent stay at the Berkshire Hotel. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope to have the chance to welcome you back. It would be a pleasure to meet you on your return.

Your comments regarding the service are really a credit to every member of staff at the hotel and I will certainly be passing this feedback onto the team. This sort of feedback really does make it worthwhile for all the hard work that is put in.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly should you require any assistance

Kind Regards,
General manager

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Booked this hotel as I had a course in central London and got a very good deal for a single room. Arrived to find it was just across the road from Bond Street tube station in a prime position on Oxford Street. The room face to a side Street so there was no noise problem. I was lucky that my single room was changed to a lovely spacious double. Much bigger room that I have had previously in any London Hotel. Will definitely book again next time I stay in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the RadissonBlu Berkshire Hotel - it is very much appreciated!! Thank you also for highlighting our wonderful location – nothing in London is out of reach, whether travelling by Tube, or foot or by Bus!!

I hope on your next visit you will have time to enjoy a lovely dinner in Scoff & banter restaurant – we have just introduced a great new menu with lots of firm favourites given our own little twist!! If I can be of any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I was given an afternoon tea voucher for Christmas and thought I'd tie it in with a hopping trip to oxford street ,just not very good cakes and sandwiches really service poor tea wasn't topped up once but noticed it was on some other tables I was though although that doesn't help me, when tray of food arrived the manager I think came over and advised us to move the table next to us nearer so we could use it that's fine it no offer was made to help me pull it over I was told move it we wont charge you for it making us giggle mmmm cakes were not great just diss appointing all round I know it's not top end afternoon tea but could be improved on so much such a shame. They just didnt do well enough on things that matter like good service and good food .

Room Tip: Only went to tea room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the afternoon tea you had at the Berkshire Hotel, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel that we did not meet your expectations.
I would like to assure you that I have personally discussed your comments with all F&B Team and action has been taken to avoid a reoccurrence of these issues in the future.
We are indeed committed to achieving 100% guest satisfaction. To this end should you accept to give us a second chance, I would be extremely grateful if you would contact me prior your next visit to London so I may personally oversee the details of your reservation and ensure that your the service and the food is up to standard.
Once again, I would like to thank you again for bringing your concern to our attention and to give us the opportunity to improve our customer experience.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Edwardian Hotels in the not so distant future, however, If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards
General manager
frigiolb@radisson.com

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My daughter and I had Afternoon Tea, I think that it was in the bar, but wherever it was it was nice. The decor, back ground music, the toilets, everything.

We only decided on our way into London, and a quick call to the hotel, soon got us booked in at the time that suited us.

The staff were attentive and there was a nice atmosphere. People were either having Afternoon tea, or a late lunch or just a drink.

The food and drink were attractively presented and all food tasted good. There was plenty and for the price we thought good value.

We will go there again for sure and have already recommended it to others

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire for afternoon tea.

As a team, we strive to exceed our guests expectations and a review such as yours is so rewarding when the teams efforts are noticed by our guests, I will personally pass your compliments to the entire team.

May I take this opportunity to wish you the very best and can only hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The location is perfect for shopping in Oxford and Regent Street. Right next to Bond Street station. The rooms are luxurious, modern and clean. The staff: extremely professional and helpful. They all go the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We will definitely return to this hotel in future!

Room Tip: Book a standard twin room. The are larger than the standard double rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lizette,

I really appreciate that you took the time to write your comments on tripadvisor.
I am also glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you appreciated its location.
I will pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire and I look forward to welcome you again soon!

Kindest regards,