“Afternoon Tea for two”

Ranked #349 of 1,089 Hotels in London
norfolk
“Afternoon Tea for two”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Had a lovely afternoon on our wedding anniversary at this hotel.Delicious assortment of sandwiches and scones etc.Very good waiting staff.Would recommend.Hotel is just off oxford street so very central.Beautiful and clean also nothing to much trouble for staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tuckswood
BarbaraFrigiolini, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Tuckswood,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on your experience of Afternoon tea at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel . It is so lovely to hear that you made the right choice. Our beautiful cosy drawing is the perfect place to relax and unwind and enjoy the delicious selection of sandwiches, scones & cakes. I am pleased that you were well looked after and will be returning in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can make a booking for you.

Warm regards,
Barbara Frigiolini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you're looking for a hotel in central London at a reasonable price. You have found it. It is about 10/15 minutes by cab away from the Heathrow Express stop at Paddington. The Bond Street tube is across the street. The staff are helpful and pleasant.

My only negative is some of the rooms are small BUT that is normal for a European hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Oxford the view is wonderful.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely feedback regarding the hotel and its location.
As you mentioned, the Berkshire is ideally located for exploring the chic shopping areas of Oxford Street and Bond Street, with the delights of Tiffany, Armani and Selfridges right on the doorstep.
I am also very pleased to read such positive comments about the team.
Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Berkshire in the near future.

Kind regards,
Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a top class hotel at affordable rates. The staff are super friendly, the welcome was really positive. The food was excellent, great choice for breakfast. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Very central for travel. Overall the staff are super good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Seamus,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear that our guests enjoy their time spent at the hotel and can take advantage of our location.

We hope we can host you again in the near future. Until then, please do not hesitate to contact me in case I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Perfect location for short visit and shopping. ..very welcoming staff..helpful...highly recommended.... comfortable beds...nothing missed... rooms are very clean...housekeeping always there...room service are good...high speed wifi

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
BarbaraFrigiolini, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Mrs Reham,

Thank you for staying at The Berkshire Hotel on your recent trip to London and for taking the time to share your review with us.

As a team, we strive to exceed our guests expectations and a review such as yours is so rewarding when the teams efforts are noticed by our guests, I will personally pass your compliments to the entire team.

May I take this opportunity to wish you the very best and can only hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Corinth, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We have stayed at the same hotel for 8 consecutive years ,so I can say that definitely it's worth every penny.It is within walking distance of most of London's more interesting places.It is classy ,small,quiet and perfectly located in the very heart of Oxford Street.The service is just great with very friendly staff.I would definitely recommend this boutuque hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank Aikaterini Ekat... A
Dear Aikaterini,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor, it is much appreciated.
I am ever so glad to read that you are a loyal advocate of The Berkshire hotel and that you enjoy every stay with us! We always aim to provide a friendly and efficient service. I really appreciate your staff recognition, please be assured that I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of the team.

If there is anything I can be of help with or to assist with any future reservations please don’t hesitate to let me know directly via the hotel reception.

Warmest Regards,
Trondheim, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I went one weekend to London and needed a hotel. As London is a great city and I had little time, it was important for me to stay in the middle, something one does at this hotel. Very nice and service minded staff made ​​my stay perfect. The room was just the right size, and it was nice and clean. Also want to mention the staff at the bar, Robert and Robero, both were very pleasant and helpful!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear AageBerg,

Thank you for staying with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel, and for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I do agree with you, we have fantastic people working with us here at the Berkshire Hotel, and I will make sure to share your comments with Robert and Roberto and the rest of the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Berkshire Hotel on your next visit to London. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,
Barbara frigiolini
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Good hotel, good location, but current construction on one side and refurbishment of Debenhams on the other side of the hotel are quite noisy from early morning hours. If have to pick this hotel for other reasons, try to get the room heading to the backyard. Friendly and attentive staff are doing their best.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TeeN73,

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate that you took the time to review The Berkshire on Tripadvisor.

May I also thank you for highlighting what a wonderful location we enjoy here at the Radisson Blu Berkshire Hotel. It really is one of the best in London and so convenient for anything and everything!! With regards to the Debenhams refurbishment I am glad to advise you that we have received a final completion date of end of February .

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Berkshire Hotel in the near future. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me personally via the hotel reception.

Warm Regards,