Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire
US$256
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$274
US$225
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$94
Travelocity
2,081 results
All reviewsoxford streetbond st tube stationgreat locationcentral locationdeluxe roomrooms are smallafternoon teabusiness tripmini barwest endhyde parkdebenhamstheatresuitcasessoho
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Just returned from a short business stay at the Raddison Blu Berkshire, it had been 12 months since I was last there. It was great to visit again and we were treated so well as return visitors.
Service was friendly and efficient, room very comfy, and location right could not get any better in terms of Oxford Street. Will definately be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear rdehvil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback of your most recent visit to The Berkshire Hotel. We are always delighted to see our guests return to us year on year and very much look forward to your next visit. As always the team and I will do all we can to ensure you have another fantastic stay with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Perfect location as it is right in the heart of Oxford Street and just across the street from Bond Station. Welcoming staff, great size rooms. Breakfast was plentiful, lots of variety, tasty too. I plan to stay here each time I visit London!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lox441,

Thank you for leaving your review here on Tripadvisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you will be returning to us again, soon I hope. The staff here are always welcoming and they love to see a familiar face. Send me an email on warej@radisson.com to let me know when you are next coming to London and I'll make sure we give you a proper welcome back to The Berkshire.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

What an amazing stay! Myself and my girlfriend spent an evening in what I can only describe as one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Such welcoming staff, a wonderful room, everyhting looked amazing and when you can walk out of a hotel and in seconds be on Oxford Street what more can you ask for! Good pricing for what we got and an all around lovely stay. I would like to thank everyone involved at the Radisson Blu Edwardian for such a nice experiance. The only downside I can think of would be the power of mint smell in the shower gel, that was the only downpoint I can think of from our stay. Plus no Champagne ;-)

Room Tip: We didn't use the pool or spa that is why I rated as average.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Mathew,

Thank you for leaving your thoughts of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. The team and I are delighted that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your visit. I will certainly be passing your feedback onto the team, who I am sure will be thrilled.
Our location is excellent, right on the doorstep of Oxford Street and the hard work and dedication of all of our staff make the difference. We hope to be welcoming you back in the near future. I know the team would be pleased to see you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Working in Central London for three days I needed somewhere really central to stay, and the Radisson Blu on Oxford Street, near Oxford Circus worked perfectly. Lovely quiet, spacious room. Friendly, helpful staff, with the only downside being that only one of the two small lifts was working during my stay. That apart, everything was really good and I'd certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jsyfitzs,

Thank you for leaving your review on Tripadvisor of your recent visit to The Berkshire Hotel. Our location is fantastic right here on Oxford Street. The staff work very hard to make sure every guest feels at home and I am glad they did this for you.

I do apologise for one of our lifts being out of service. This is part of a light refurbishment that The Berkshire is undergoing. One lift has already been finished and hopefully the other will be completed within the next two weeks. Other than this I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back to The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Was going to London for the night with cousin and come across this hotel online and had a great deal, so I booked up. Arrived mid afternoon the location was great if your going out drinking, tube station about 5min walk away. Rooms very nice, comfortable beds, very smart bathroom, mini bar & couch a table just what I wanted. Staff were helpful and vey friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank dmorros
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear dmorris,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some of your thoughts of your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our aim is to make every one of our guests feel at home, and to hear that you had everything you wanted in your room and that the staff were helpful and friendly, it means we have succeeded!

We hope that we will be seeing you again soon.