Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire
US$177
US$160
Official Hotel Site
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$217
US$188
galahotels.com
2,100 results
All reviewsoxford streetbond st tube stationgreat locationcentral locationdeluxe roomrooms are smallafternoon teabusiness tripmini barwest endhyde parkdebenhamstheatresuitcasessoho
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Booked through my corporate travel site which makes no mention of the redevelopment work adjoining the hotel on west sides. noise & vibrations are noticeable on that side so be aware. Moved to a east side room which was fine and in keeping with the brand.
Excellent location & services otherwise

Room Tip: Rooms on east side away from tube building works
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear YorksTraveller_9,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for us here on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the nearby work that is being carried out as part of the crossrail project. The site do try to keep the noise to minimum, however, on occasions this can still disturb some of our guests and I apologise for the inconvenience or stress that this may have caused.
I am pleased to hear though that you were pleased with the service and the location of our Hotel. The staff are, in all things, diligent and committed to the happiness and enjoyment of all of our guests.
Thank you for staying and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed here for two nights in July 2014. Hotel is so central. Just steps from bond street tube , easy access to all London attractions .
The room was spotless,and
Staff are super helpful, we had a particularly sweet room cleaner, who did a fingertip search of the floor before hoovering after she noticed just one earring on our bedside table. And she found it.!
We were in room 601 and it was very quiet, with very little street noise.
We had both breakfast and dinner here and both were perfect.
I thought the room offered very good value, it is small as are most city centre hotels, but it had almost everything.
The only thing I dropped a point for was the fact there was no reading lights other than individual ceiling spotlights, which could be disruptive if someone was a light sleeper.
There was a lovely touch in the lobby, a large urn with lots of fruit and water with ice, a very welcome touch after a hard days shopping!

Room Tip: We were in room 601 and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BallycottonFlora

Dear BallycottonFlora,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts of your recent stay with us at The Berkshire Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We are very proud of our luxury boutique hotel, tucked away and hiding in plain sight on Oxford Street itself. The staff and our fantastic location are what make us stand out from all the rest! We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Just a step off Oxford street right at the middle of all shopping madness that Oxford street offers. Frankly for me far too noisy as rooms are quite small as the corridors. In case u need to sleep during the day forget it. However I was very highly impressed with all the staff. I would not pass the corridor that some of the staff would not smile at me. The cleaner press the button on the lift once he saw me approaching and that is what I call going extra mile. Not mentioning people at reception, breakfast room and restaurant downstairs! I really feel sorry for the noise of this charming hotel squeezed in the middle of Oxford street....however if I would be going to London for shopping and having a good time instead of working I would come back. ( of course I would not need gym on my holidays which this hotel doesn't offer)..... Although u can just go and jog in nearly High park :-). Once again very good customer service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Annalocanova,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your recent stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff here at The Berkshire are so enthusiastic about delivering the very best customer service. They always go the extra mile to satisfy and please. I am glad that you noticed and appreciated their efforts. I really hope we get to invite you back in the future to stay with us for a holiday and not for work!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Hotel is just off Oxford Street, so close to all of the best shopping and just a short cab ride to all of the London attractions including theatres and museums. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast was plentiful. We couldn't get into a restaurant after leaving the theatre one night so came back to the hotel and had a lovely meal there, the next day just before leaving we decided to try the afternoon tea, what a good decision, you must try it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank J B
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear JBW_2244,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback of your recent stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you managed to find your way into our restaurant this time! A lot of work has gone into updating our menu recently and in introducing the Scoff & Banter concept. We are very pleased with the results and are glad that you are too. Thank once again, we are looking forward to your next visit to us.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I love London, the pace the locals, the pubs. I travel on business at least once a month from NYC. I needed to stay downtown this trip and my travel booked me into the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire Hotel. What a wonderful experience.
First the staff greeted us, we were early so they took our bags and offered us a spot in the restaurant( that was not open yet) to work. They checked in constantly to see if we were ok. Once the rooms were ready they sought us out and handed out room keys with BIG SMILES. Before we went up to the rooms we had lunch in the restaurant it was perfect

The rooms were neat and clean, with great AC it was hot. FREE WIFI what a find...... and it worked the whole time.

Centrally located and in a great neighborhood shopping, food and pubs. It will be the place I stay any time I need to be in the area.

Thanks
Andy

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Byrneaj99
BarbaraFrigiolini, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Andy,

Thank you ever so much for this glowing review of your recent stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is fantastic, tucked away yet actually right on Oxford Street! All our staff are dedicated to offering the very best service to each of our guests and I am pleased to hear that they took good care of you. And yes FREE WIFI is certainly a bonus for those travelling on business like yourself.

Looking forward to seeing you back at the Berkshire Hotel very soon.

Kindest Regards,