A well placed, luxury hotel which delivered on service and amenities. Staff - polite, attentive & courteous. The room was small but well appointed and the complimentary canapes and champagne were a nice touch.
My 2 negative comments would be:
- the included breakfast was sparse which was disappointing
- the hotel decor is in desperate need of a revamp or at least a visit with a paintbrush and a carpet cleaner. This really let the hotel down.
Otherwise, The Cranley is a small slice of indulgence in Kensington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting quietly on an attractive South Ken side street, The Cranley Hotel in London is the perfect townhouse-from-home. With its mahogany antiques, Regency-period palette and prettily embroidered bedheads, it's an ideal base for a spot of Anglo-centric shopping, sightseeing and tea-taking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cranley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranley Hotel London