All reviews continental breakfast tube station triple room quiet street london hotel wembley
Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

I loved this small hotel , it was ideal for a three day stay for any purpose. The price was affordable and the location was great. The rooms are clean and cosy, it is on a late 19th century street in Hamstead, so there is a lovely reassuring old world atmosphere. The breakfast was very enjoyable with real fresh fruit salad and orange juice not the carton variety ! Very helpful and genuinely nice staff. I will head back there next time I'm in London. Don't expect it to be perfect in terms of decor, it is probably due to be redecorated soon, and I presume that there is a time frame for all these things in the hotel business.

Date of stay: September 2012
4  Thank ballinaskelligs
Langorf, General Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the other readers.

I am happy to ready that your enjoyed your stay at the Langorf Hotel and Apartments.

I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that we have already refurbished 2/3 of the hotels (all our executive rooms) and the standards room (like the one you were in) will be refurbished at the beginning of 2013.

Should you wish to come back to the Langorf before the end of the year I will be happy to offer you a complimentary upgrade to our executive rooms. Please contact me via email at lara@langorfhotel.com

I look foward to welcoming you back to the Langorf Hotel and Apartments.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2012

A perfect spot, just minutes away from the transport hub of Finchley Road, yet so close to Hampstead Village and the Heath too. Good room (although might be nice if guests were told not to use the lift so early in the morning!), friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast. Thanks!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for your nice words. Unfortunately we cannot stop the guests from using the lift in the early morning, however I can suggest you next time you book with us to request a room away from the lift, and we will make sure you will not hear any noise during the night.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2012

As other reviewers have said, this isn't a 5 star hotel, but it's a very comfortable, clean and pleasant place to stay and it's the only place we stay while in London (6 or 7 times now). The studio suites have large living area, and a small kitchen with everything you'll need (fridge, oven, washing machine with hanging rack for clothes). This time, we really want to stress that the service was excellent-we requested a fan during the heatwave which arrived at our door less than 5 minutes later. While at the computer in the lobby (free use), the receptionist asked me whether I would like some suggestions for sites to visit, and made many great recommendations. The bedding and towels have been upgraded (towels oversize and bedding more comfortable). You can tell this place trains all members of it's staff very well, from the reception to the cleaners to the restaurant staff. Would not hesitate to recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Silvergirl1970
Langorf, Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear Guest,

All the our team and myself thank you for for highlighting all points that made your experience so special to share it in this forum.
I take this opportunity to inform you that during the months of January and February you will be able to benefit from our amazing offers.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again to the Langorf Hotel and apartemts in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2012

first l'd like to remark again the location–great location with three tube stations, easy to access to most London attractions.
we book a three beds private ensutie and they give what we want. room's size is ok and it is clean, clear and quite. staff are very kind and helpful.
the price is good, much cheaper than I expect. if I plan to make another visit in London, I will choose Langorf again.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Apartment was great for family of 5 but could do with renovation. Nb friend stayed in hotel and told us their rooms had been renovated and were much newer and nicer but for us convenience of kitchenette was important. All linen and towels lovely and clean but if you are a clean freak probably not for you simply due to age and wear and tear of fittings. Nb kitchenette had no dishwasher or washing machine just bar fridge, stovetop and oven.

We had a lot of bags and apartments do not have a lift (usual in london flats) and on the Sunday there was no one to assist carrying them, but lots of help when we left on a weekday.

Staff were all very nice and helpful. Kids had a great toasted sandwich lunch in the dining room. Was good to have 11 pound unlimited (one exit only) parking at 02 centre for our hire car. Location is great so close to tube and shops,yet quiet.