All reviews continental breakfast tube station triple room quiet street london hotel wembley
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I had booked an executive double room for my parents for a week when they visited me in the first week of August. And to our surprise executive room is in basement!!!! After paying the extra money for executive room ,we got an ok kind of room in the basement!
Atttitute of the staff is also not good - One morning I was to join my parents for breakfast there and my parents had informed the hotel. And was a little late. Their breakfast time is till9:30 and i reached there 9:20...Staff didnt bother to let us finish our breakfast and started winding up... Why cant they wait for 10 more minutes to let their guest finish eating??? Its a great location but i will not recomend it.

Date of stay: August 2010
2  Thank Pitol
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Once again my wife and I stayed at the Langorf in north London. As usual, the staff were welcoming. The breakfast was still good. But the hotel is a year older, and the comings and goings of guests have made it a little shabbier. Rooms are smaall (but clean) -- and after all it's a London hotel. For London it is good value -- and, in fact, very honest value.

Date of stay: July 2010
1  Thank rosstucker
Reviewed 28 July 2010

This hotel is on a quieter and very pretty side street up just up from the Finchley Road Tube and Overground stop and a short walk to Hampstead and the Sigmund Freud Museum. I loved staying here. The staff were very helpful and kind. The hotel was safe, clean, cozy and very comfortable. The hotel even had an umbrella by the door for anyone to use....it was little things like this that made my stay so nice. The breakfast room overlooked the backyard area and was a nice place to sit and have breakfast or relax in during the day. Overall, every part of my stay here was enjoyable. It was reasonably priced as well. I hope to come back with my husband next time!

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bostonian178
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Our three-day stay at the Langorf Hotel was very pleasant. My room was spacious and comfortable, the breakfast very nice, and all the staff were unfailingly helpful. They assisted us in numerous ways, including arranging for a very reasonably-priced van ride from Heathrow directly to the hotel. A business district with shops and restaurants is located a short walk away.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We had a forced 12 days extra stay, due to the volcanic ash- the staff couldn't have been more understanding. As our daughter was in the room with us, the manager was extending our stay a few days at a time until we had a deffinite departure date.
All the staff were so friendly and helpfull. I have given a Hotel card to friends- as I have no hesitaion in reccomending it to anyone.
We would deffinately stay there again if we were ever in London.
The Manager is to be congratulated -good staff is a reflection on the management

Date of stay: April 2010
1  Thank Margaret_510
Langorf, Manager at The Langorf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2010

Dear Guest,

it was a real pleasure looking after you and your family.
Thank you very much for your wonderful words. It makes the whole Langorf Team very happy and proud to know that our guests have enjoyed their stay at the Langorf Hotel and Apartments.
We look forward to welcoming any of your friends in the near future so they can experience how "day after day we make our guests feel at home"..

Kind Regards,