We arrived during a downpour to a very friendly welcome and check in. Hotel is quite posh but welcome was very down to earth and friendly. The hotel is in a fantastic location, quite literally spitting distance to Buckingham Palace. Lift to upper floors is very small so one couple and a suitcase and its full!
We stayed on the 4th floor in a Superior king and the room although very small was dominated by the bed which was v large and very comfy. The bathroom was small as well but ha everything you needed including bath and brilliant shower. The hotel was very quiet so we had a great nights sleep and the breakfast next morning was very good. If you pay at reception you can get a special rate of £12 each for full English.
All in all i would definately stay again as the service was very attentive and polite without being obtrusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace