My wife and I are experienced travelers. Our hotel selections are based on location, rates and reviews. We recently stayed 8 nights at The Rubens at the Palace in London. The Rubens has a wonderful location near Buckingham Palace and minutes from Victoria Rail/Underground Station. We booked a "deluxe room." Our room was good with a great bathroom which included both a tub and a shower. Towels were large and fluffy. The bed and linens matched the room description - deluxe. The hotel service was superior in every respect. This is not an economy hotel, but is well worth considering for its quality, location and service. We highly recommend The Rubens to discerning travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace