You cannot go wrong by staying here. The rooms are tiny, so tiny that the kettle and tea essentials are stored under a little desk in the room. Even though the rooms are small, they are so charming and the bathrooms are spacious and updated. There is internet access and a bowl of apples to snack on. Our room came with breakfast, which was very delicious. We also ate dinner at the hotel one night and it was also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace