Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Rubens.
The staff were first class whether reception, bar or service staff and the doorman had a Taxi available in all of thirty seconds, what service!
Only minor problem encountered was being "upgraded" at £30 per night from a back room to a front room was the road noise outside the hotel, despite being assured it was a quite room.
The room was ok and clean but rather difficult to get passed the bottom of the bed and not knock the very good flat screen TV off the wall.
Breakfast was very good with every choice possible
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace