Rubens is right across the street from the "Mews" at Buckingham Palace. The London Eye and Big Ben are a short walk away. The rooms are small. The floors creek. It was expensive.
The hotel decor was nice. The staff was great! They gave us a nice card and some chocolates for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace