The Rubens is a great place to stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home even though we only stayed for 2 nights. The location is perfect being just a short walk from the tube, mainline trains and buses. It is also very close to some of the best and well known sites - Buckingham Palace is literally seconds away and an easy stroll takes you to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Downing Street, St James's Park the Mall and Horse Guards Parade. The full English breakfast is relaxed and comprehensive with plenty of hot and cold options to choose from and again the staff are friendly and efficient. The bedroom wasn't the biggest we have stayed in but it was more than adequate and very clean. On arrival we spotted an offer in our room that we hadn't seen when we booked on-line. We approached the concierge and they sorted it out and retrospectively offered us a complimentary (less service charge) dinner for two in their restaurant; it was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace