My husband and I stayed at the Rubens for two nights on our way to Paris two weeks ago, and we very much enjoyed our short stay. Our room was comfortable as was the bed, the shower was great (awesome water pressure!) and breakfast each morning was yummy. Every single staff member we encountered were friendly and very helpful. Thanks for the good memory!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace