I have stayed at the Rubens in London on at least two occasions, both for business and personal travel. It is a very charming boutique hotel located conveniently just blocks from Victoria Station (great if you're taking the Gatwick Express into town). The rooms are very comfortable and inviting. The staff are all exceedingly polite, helpful and willing to help ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. If I have friends traveling through London, I don't hesitate to recommend the Rubens or its sister Red Carnation properties to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace