We had a fantastic two day stay, first impressions excellent, staff very helpful and friendly. The bedroom very clean and what a bathroom. We had a lovely meal although very expensive for what was on the menu, and a bit slow service, the food did taste nice, but could have had a bit more for the price. We will return but don't think we will eat in the restaurant, but well done to the front of house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Superbreak UK, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace