I love the location!
Quiet and safe, and an easy walk to get the Hop -on/hop-off bus, city centre and Buckingham Palace. The concierge was very helpful before and during our stay, answering questions and providing information about trains and other things. I like the bar in the hotel - very cozy and relaxing.
The beds and pillows were so comfortable, and I loved the robe and slippers too.
From start to finish this hotel and all its staff were excellent, Alex at the reception desk was always friendly to us. They think of every small detail to make your stay one to remember.Once again thank you for an excellent stay and we will be using the Red Carnation Hotels again.
A home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace