We took our 16 year old daughters to London for their birthday from Texas and from the moment we arrived everything was perfect. The Rubens has the perfect location, close to everything, the staff was friendly and attentive, especially Dave Brown, Marta Miziolek and the manager of the hotel Malcolm Hendry. We had afternoon tea and it was also perfect and I would highly recommend it. Great restaurants close by (all recommended by Dave), try the Quilon for Southwest Indian cuisine which is walking distance and was amazing. Perfect hotel not to big and not to small. Thank you Rubens for a wonderful stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace