I'm studying abroad in London and my mother came to visit for a week and we stayed here.
I thought it was absolutely perfect.
The location is great- it's right in Victoria so it's near all the sites, along with great restaurants.
The rooms are very decently sized for a city like London.
The people who work in the hotel are friendly and ready to help you.
The breakfast and restaurant is very nice- definitely a perk.
I have really loved staying here and would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace