A classic, lovely hotel just across the street from the Buckingham Palace Mews. The cavalry theme in the lounge was steeped in tradition, where you hear the drums, bugles, horses, and men of the classic battles and units pictured on the walls. And the staff was incredible, from the waiters in the lounge to the bell staff to the shift managers. I remember most fondly the welcome and service I received from Gloria when I first arrived, most appreciated after the long transatlantic flight. Thanks to all for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LateRooms, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace