My stay at the Rueben's was the most amazing trip of my life. My mom, dad, and sister went for a week to London to be followed by a week in Ireland for a business trip for my dad. This trip was two years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Yes, the rooms are on the smaller side but once you learn that the hotel was originally a boarding house for coming out debutantes, the stay takes on a whole new meaning. Thinking about the past in these rooms was truly amazing. While we were in London, I was lucky enough to celebrate my 18th birthday at the hotel and this will be one that I will never forget. While in the bar with my parents and sister, I was serenaded by the piano player who played Happy Birthday while we toasted with champagne and ate cake. There really is no better way to spend your birthday than with your family in a dream location. The staff was amazing and extremely accommodating, they want to make your stay as amazing as it can be. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to have a personal, meaningful trip with a little bit of history mixed in. If you are in to spacious, over the top rooms, this is definitely not for you. Enjoy your one of a kind trip and make the most memories you possibly can, they will never be forgotten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace