We spent three nights at the Rubens at the Palace London. This is a hotel that is listed as 4 star, but in our opinion it is 6 star! Everything beautiful and perfect. Wonderful service that exceeded our expectations! They do everything and anything to be helpful. The concierge desk and the doorman are so helpful, I have never stayed anywhere that is better, not even the Ritz Carlton. Rooms beautiful and clean. Hop bus right outside of hotel, and walk to Buckingham Palace. Food is great. Everything central. When we wanted to go out for tea, they suggested Fortnum and Mason, it was perfect. Everything they arranged was amazing. Don't forget the B-Bar next door, amazing salmon burgers, angus burgers and everything else! Get the rice pudding with salted caramel sauce, it is so good! We will be back as soon as possible. Did not want to leave! Right Across from Royal Mews, saw horses and carriages! We had a Jr. Suite and was very roomy. Stay at the Rubens next time, this is an unexpected find that is beyond anything else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace