We went here for a birthday lunch and had a fabulous time from start to finish Steve Jones and maisie in the restaurant excelled themselves and made us feel very welcome. The lunch was lovely we had sticky toffee pudding with ice cream definitely one to try it wasn't to heavy either. You must try one of there pimms and lemonades definitely the best I have ever tried very well balanced and lots of different fruits from the normal ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace