Great location, very friendly staff and happy to help you out with anything you needed to know. Our room was looking a bit old, but was clean and not a bad size. We had no view from our room, but it was very quiet and warm. We had afternoon tea their but found food very bland and sandwiches dry ( bread) and not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace