I stayed at this hotel July 3-6th. The hotel has and old time charm and I found that the staff go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. The rooms are on the small side, but clean. I travelled with my husband and two teenagers so we had 2 rooms. They were able to give them 2 twins and ours was a king bed room. The street noise is noticeable in the day, but we were so exhausted at night I did not notice it. They offer a breakfast that has a lot to choose from, so that was a nice addition as well. I did not get to have "afternoon tea" at the hotel because they were booked, but it looked like a nice setting and very popular. The location of the hotel is perfect, right down the street from buckingham palace. (They list it as across the street, but you are across the street from the staff entrance). Regardless, good location. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace