Myself and my husband visited the Rubens for a weekend stay. From start to finish the level of customer service from the staff is top class. The rooms are clean and provide most essential items. The breakfast has a great choice and served in lovely surroundings. We experienced the afternoon tea which was absolutely delightful, a lovely selection of sandwiches, cakes and teas. I can highly recommend the Rubens especially if you are looking for a special treat.
I would like to mention the professional customer relations from the General Manager Mr Malcolm Hendry who made our stay most pleasurable. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace