We have stayed here before. Clean, comfy and centrally located to Buckingham Palace and the tube station. We stayed in a mini suite, room 405 and although it backs to a main road, we were never bothered by street noise. They have a vertical garden on that side of the building and it insulates the sound. The view was of the courtyard but who cares? When you're in London - you are out and about!
We had drinks at the Leopard Bar- darling.
Breakfast was delicious.
Slow and small elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace