We stayed at Ruben's at the Palace for our last night in London before flying home to the US. Our trip bookended with London and we wished we had stayed at Ruben's on the front end as well. We had 2 separate rooms for our family of 4. Both rooms were lovely and well appointed. The beds and bedding were wonderful. Staff was exceptional. Breakfast was plentiful, food very good, and service attentive. Would definitely recommend to other travelers and would book here again. Great location as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace